One Piece RPG World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Who still visits here
Xinroki- EmptyFri Jul 22, 2022 1:06 am by Ryuuki

» Thig A Shin
Xinroki- EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 11:18 pm by ●Sebastian●

» The monkey pirates
Xinroki- EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 2:25 pm by Shaunic

» One last visit
Xinroki- EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 5:15 pm by ●Sebastian●

» help !!
Xinroki- EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 4:03 pm by Haris

» um...
Xinroki- EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 1:16 am by Ryuuki

» -Mihawk- Custom Technique Submission
Xinroki- EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 11:17 am by SwordBitter

» Red-Eye Pirates
Xinroki- EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 8:56 am by Ryuuki

» Yo Hollow Awaits
Xinroki- EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:35 am by Ryuuki

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 98 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:54 pm
Wanted Pirates
wanted

Xinroki-

2 posters

Go down

Xinroki- Empty Xinroki-

Post by ●Sebastian● Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:30 am

Basic Character Information
Name: Xinroki
Nickname: Shadow
Race: Human
Affiliation: Pirate
Bounty: 0

The Character

Personality: A strong, open minded, emotionless man. Cares little for what happens to himself just as long as the job gets done and he gets payed the agreed amount. Either get the job done or don't come back is his rule. Makes sure everything is in tip top shape for his crew, does his best to make sure every request is met. He uses a rusty sword as his main weapon that he has had since a young lad. He is quite skilled with the sword and physical strength. His weakness is the harm of his loved ones and his crew. He has issues trusting people unless they prove to him they are loyal and trustworthy.

Hometown: South Blue
History: Was originally born in Cocoyashi Village among brothers and sisters. One day during a great storm, a ship was washed up to our docks and was stuck in our town for awhile. After 15+ days of no one coming off the boat, a man come from the boat and started searching for food. After many villagers pointed the man to many different shops and markets, he set his sites on my family business. It was a small but good company. Sold fruits, meat and drinks for desent prices. He approched our stand one day and bought nearly everything. He told us "This is not all for me, but my crew. If my crew starves, then its not much of a crew. I care little for the well-being on my crew, but without them I would go out of business." A heartless point of view but yet he buys them food. After a couple of days later, the storm had passed and the seas were save again. But yet the ship hadn't left yet. Later on he approched our stand again. He spoke to my mother saying, "That young man, he looks quite healthy and promising. If I were to pay you, may I take him under my wing and have him join my crew?" He spoke of me. I was a young lad, the age of 14. My father had died living the life of a pirate and the only thing I had left of him was his old rust sword that once was his grandfathers'. My mother tried denying the man many times. Every time she told him no. He only left and returned to next day with the offer. After 3+ weeks of this, I finally stepped forword and asked him to take me with him. I had always dreamed of following in my fathers foot-steps. The man looked down at me then at my mother, he says "The lad has spoken his mind my fine lady. Will you deny him what he wants?" My mother looked at me then at the man and expected his offer of money and let me go. I lived the life of a servent boy on the mans ship but I was treated well. I cleaned the ship, cooked the food, cleaned the clothes and sharpened the weapons. At the age of 24, the Captain of the ship that took me in, had retired. Before he stepped off the ship, he spoke to me in front of the whole crew. "Young man. You have more then proven yourself to this crew." He said. "I have no right hand man, I never gave thought that I needed one. So since I have no one to pass it down to by law, I will give this ship and crew to you." After that, I became the Captain of both the ship and the crew, and suprisingly enough, the crew did not object. They followed all my orders and commands, they did not once appose me. I was, from that point on, the captain of the Rising Shadows crew.

Abilities and Possessions

Combat: He fights with brute force but thinks before he acts. Tries to find the weaknesses and strengths of his enemie(s) before rushing into anything. His strength is physical strength and planing, his weaknesses are hastiges and fire.
Weaponry: Carries only one weapon. An old rusty sword that is the last thing of his father. Its rusty, but still sturdy. Xinroki- VahnFamilySword
Items: Smoke bombs and a small plate shield that slides onto his wrist.

Devil Fruit
Devil Fruit Name: N/A
Devil Fruit Type: N/A
Devil Fruit Ability: N/A

Techniques
TECHNIQUE NAME Spinning blade(1) (Rank number)
Type: Offensive
Range: Melee
Stats: N/A
Description: Once my sword is in my hand, I then start spinning around on one foot at a massive speed almost like a tornado and I hold my blade strate out in front of me and cut down almost anything in my clear path. (Note I can only stay in this mode for 10 seconds. Once I am out of this mode I am in a dase for 5 seconds from dizziness.)
●Sebastian●
●Sebastian●
Global Mod
Global Mod

Followers : 1
Beli : 377152
Marine

Named Rumor
Character Class : E

Back to top Go down

Xinroki- Empty Re: Xinroki-

Post by SwordBitter Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:32 am

Are you sure about not adding your devil fruit ?
SwordBitter
SwordBitter
Global Mod
Global Mod

Followers : 2
Beli : 414300
Pirate

Named Rumor
Character Class : B

Back to top Go down

Post by ●Sebastian● Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:33 am

Ya. I figured try to prove I can be strong with or without a devil fruit.
●Sebastian●
●Sebastian●
Global Mod
Global Mod

Followers : 1
Beli : 377152
Marine

Named Rumor
Character Class : E

Back to top Go down

Post by SwordBitter Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:35 am